1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 16 years or over.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entries should be submitted by via email to or to our Facebook page
Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name and location of the photograph and must be of a domestic pet or garden visitor. Entrants should include their own name, address and telephone number.
4. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date
5. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
6. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Bunny's Moggy's Doggy's Pet Supplies to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
7. Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
8. The winning entry will be that that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
9. One entrant shall win a voucher to the value of £20 to spend instore, which must be redeemed within 12 months. Change cannot be given if tendered for an amount less than the value of the voucher. The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash. Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be refunded.