Loose weigh out rabbit mixes per KG
Tropical Rabbit Brunch
Our improved recipe not only has extra fruit including pineapple, raisins and bananas but also benefits from an enhanced vitamin and mineral package.
It contains a varied selection of Cooked Flaked Cereals including Maize, Peas, Beans, Extruded Wheat Shreds along with Dried Banana, Pineapple, Raisins and Kibbled Locust Beans.
Chudleys Rabbit Royale
A complete muesli mix of pellets, micronized cereals, forage, vegetables and herbs, which is suitable for adult and growing rabbits.
- designed to meetthe needs of rabbits, with constrained total starch and increased long fibre
- contains a range of herbs that provide an appetizing aroma and flavour whilst being beneficial to the rabbit.
- dampened to reduce dust and improve acceptability with a light coating of glucose.
- contains carots for added variety and taste
- no artificial colouring or flavourings.
Grass, Oatfeed, Wheat, Barley, Oats, Alfalfa, Wheatfeed, Maize, Dehulled soya bean, Glucose, Peas, Carrot, Unmolassed beet pulp (6% total vegetables), Straw, Marigolds, Dicalcium phosphate, Mint, Rape oil, Nettle (2% total herbs), Mannan oligosaccharides (0.1%), Blackcurrant, Kale, Spinach, Beetroot, Rosemary, Rosehip, Pomegranate.
Mr Johnsons Special Rabbit
Tasty steam flaked peas - pellet free mix for rabbits. Contains flaked barley & maize,alfalfa, locust bean extrusions.
Now contains Verm-X - a 100% natural herb blend that controls intestinal health.