Bug Bites Flakes are specifically formulated to address the natural, insect-based feeding habits of fish, with added vitamins, minerals and other trace nutrients important to their health and vitality. The first two ingredients in this formula include high quality protein sources that stimulate a strong feeding response in fish, while providing a complete amino acid profile that are essential to their growth and condition.
- Black Soldier Fly larvae #1 ingredient – sustainably raised on fruits and vegetables for better quality nutrition
- Contains 46% crude protein from multiple quality sources
- A rich source of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids for healthy skin, scales, fins and colors
- Includes a powerful mix of vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients for a balanced daily diet
- Easily digestible flake format = less fish waste in the aquarium
- Highly palatable – a taste fish naturally crave
- Processed in small batches for maximum quality control and freshness
- No artificial fillers or preservatives
eeding Instructions: Feed as much as fish can eat in two minutes, two or three times daily. We recommend that you test your water regularly to avoid water quality problems caused by over-feeding.
Storage Instructions: After opening store in a cool dry place. See base of tub for best before date.
Composition: Black Soldier Fly Larvae (35%), Herring Meal, Potato, Wheat Gluten, Wheat Flour, Fish Protein Hydrolyzed, Salmon Oil (2%), Kelp, Pea, Brewer’s Yeast.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 46%, Crude Fat 8%, Crude Fibre 1.5%, Crude Ash 7%, Omega 3 2%, Omega 6 2.7%.
Additives: Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A 25,000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 1,450 IU/kg, Vitamin C 440 mg/kg, Vitamin E 100 mg/kg, L-lysin 500 mg/kg, DL-Methionin 500 mg/kg, Betain 2000 mg/kg, Beta-glucane 500 mg/kg, Iron 85 mg/kg, Iodine 0.62 mg/kg, Copper 4 mg/kg, Manganese 16 mg, Zinc 22 mg/kg, L-carnitin 50 mg/kg, Rosemary extract 23 mg/kg, Tocopherols 31 mg/kg, Choline chloride 500 mg/kg.
*Omega 3 and 6 naturally occurring in Salmon oil and Black Soldier Fly meal.